LCS will provide a training portal to assist in educating your facility’s staff; everything you need will now be available for access from your location.
To Register for the LCS training portal and to get started becoming a leader in Legionella Compliance and Requirements click here. If you are already registered click here to access the portal directly.
See below for directory of current and future trainings:
- How to perpare for inspection by the Department of Health (DOH)
- Uploading to the New York State portal
- Uploading to the New York City portal
- Responding to Violation Deficiency Report (VDR)
- Facilities responsibilities with cooling tower regulations
- How to perform/document all daily tests
- How to perform/document weekly inspection
- How to perform/document high risk activities
- How to perform/document weekly chemical usage
- Review of the LCS WMP
- Review of the LCS log book